Once you've set up your basic company information, policies and payment methods, it's time to add your team members so they can book their own travel.
There are two ways to add users to your company. You can invite them (they will receive an email invitation to set up their own account), or you can create them directly without an invitation.
We typically recommend to invite users so they can onboard themselves, add their passport detail, etc. However, if you have travellers that need to be managed (booking made for them) you can decide to add them without access.
1. Inviting users from the web app
Go the user management page and click "add new user". Add your traveller's first name, las name, e-mail address and role (usually traveller). If you know which group they should be a part of you can already assign them to the group as well.
Click "invite user" and your done! Keep in mind that invitation emails will be immediately sent to all users you invite so do make sure that you've added the right address.
2. Adding users without inviting them
If you need to add users without inviting them yet, you can simply uncheck the "send invitation email".
Keep in mind that when a user is not invited, they:
- Can't request a new passport
- Can still travel, but bookings have be made on their behalf by another user (usually managers)
- They can be invited to the platform later.
3. Importing users via CSV
If you have a larger amount of users that you need to import, you can use the CSV feature.
- Make sure to download the CSV template file and save it in the right CSV format again
- On the user management page, upload the file and hit "upload file"
- That's it! All users will be sent an invitation email to log in to TruTrip.
Next up is making sure you create and manage your groups. You can check out this article to learn more about that.