Renting a car is an excellent option when you're travelling to a new destination or just need a car for a short period. Here is what you need to know before renting a car:
You will be asked to provide relevant information before a quotation is given to you, here are a few:
- Pick up/Drop off date and time
- Type of car
- No. of pax
When renting a car, you can choose the type of car you want and how long you need it for. Typically this can be separated into three types:
- Small/City Car, great for city driving. Efficient and affordable. e.g. Kia Picanto, Volkswagen Polo, Honda Brio. This type usually fits upto 4 people, and 2 baggage.
- Medium Hatcback/Sedan, comfortable and economical. Good for family trips. e.g. Toyota Avanza, Honda HR-V, Peugeot 3008.
- Large car, either SUV or MPV, spacious and comfortable. Perfect for group trips. e.g. Toyota Innova, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Honda CR-V.
In addition to the rental fee, there would be additional charges or fees that might be applicable.
- Safety deposit: In general, a minimum of $200 plus the amount due for the rental (which should be zero) will be charged to the payment method for security purposes. The deposit for high-value vehicles may be higher. These funds will not be available to you during the rental.
- Optional insurance cover options:
- Light Protection (Loss Damage Waiver): This option covers any loss or damage to the rental vehicle, but you are still responsible for paying the excess.
- Medium Protection (LDW + Supplemental Liability Insurance): This option covers any loss or damage to the rental vehicle and also provides additional liability coverage.
- Full Protection (as medium + roadside): This option covers any loss or damage to the rental vehicle, provides additional liability coverage, and includes roadside assistance.
- Other optional add-ons (let us know if you need any):
- Toll Pass
Once you have finished using the rental car, please return it on time and in the same condition as when you received it. If the car is returned in good condition, the safety deposit will be returned.
If you have more questions about car rentals or are looking to acquire this for a more convenient trip, don't hesitate to reach out via live chat support or contact us at +65 3129 2139, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org