A deposit wallet is a prepaid account that you can use for travel payments. The deposit account can be used personally (only for yourself), or shared with team members (groups, users) so you all bookings are paid from one place.
In order to use the deposit payment feature you will have to:
- Set up a deposit wallet (see below)
- Transfer the requested amount to our bank account (details below)
- Once the funds have been received, your deposit wallet will become available immediately
How to setup (and top up) the deposit wallet
Enabling the deposit wallet for shared payments consists of two steps:
- Making the top-up wallet request (goes to TruTrip support)
- Transferring the funds and enabling the wallet
1. Creating the deposit and topping up the wallet
From the navigation menu go to manage -> payment methods and hit "create a new account"
- Add the account name (we recommend something that reflects who is allowed to use it)
- Define who can use the deposit wallet (more about that here), hit "next"
- Add the amount of money that you would like to add to the deposit wallet. In this example we'll add a deposit wallet worth SGD 10,000, hit "confirm"
- In the next screen you'll see a confirmation page for the deposit wallet stating the total amount to transfer before your wallet gets activated. Hit "continue to payment"
- That's it! Your top up request has been confirmed and sent to the TruTrip support team as well. Up next is to make sure you transfer the amount to make sure your wallet becomes available to use.
2. Transferring the funds and enabling the deposit wallet.
Whenever your deposit wallet request is confirmed you'll receive a reference number for that wallet that you'll have to add to the bank transfer.
Make sure you transfer the total amount (including the reference number to):
TruTrip PTE. LTD
Account number: 0720104609
One the funds have been received, the TruTrip support team will reach out to you with the message that your wallet deposit has been processed and enabled.
When you go to your deposit page you will see an updated amount as well
Viewing your deposit transactions
Whenever you need to view any deposit transactions. You can do this from the funds page in the payment section:
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team or hotline for immediate support.