When is my subscription paid?
All subscriptions, both individual Apps selected and the platform access fee, are billed on an “anniversary basis”. The first charge is 21 days from when you first signed up for the platform. All subscription fees are waived during the first 21 days.
If you selected monthly payments, your card will then be charged one calendar month after your previous billing. If you selected annual payments, your card will then be charged one calendar year after your previous billing.
There are a few niche cases. If your anniversary date is:
- 31st, you will be billed the earliest of the 31st or the last day of the month
- 30th, you will be billed the earliest of the 30th or the last day of the month
- 29th, you will be billed the earliest of the 29th or the last day of the month
How is my subscription paid?
Your subscription is paid via the payment method assigned to subscriptions. Please go to Manage > Subscription Management and scroll down to Billing details. You can change this method at any time.
How much will I pay if I change my plan mid-cycle?
For increases in your subscriptions, we shall bill you as per the following
For monthly subscriptions
We will charge you depending on the days until the next billing cycle, where “tomorrow” would be counted as the first day (i.e. if I subscribe on the 25th and my billing cycle is on the 27th, that would be 2 days):
Days until your billing date
|5 or less||No charge|
|26 or more||Full charge (100%)|
For annual subscriptions
We prorate the amount to the number of days until the next billing cycle. For example:
- Annual Subscription amount: $1,500.00 (the normal ‘full year’ rate).
- Subscription date: 8th April 2021 (the date you make the change).
- Normal billing cycle date: 15th February 2022, making in 313 days until the next billing cycle, or 85.75% of the year.
- Then, the prorated subscription fee equates to $1,286.30.
For decreases in your subscriptions, your updated fees will be reflected in the next card charge.